A Spooktacular Fundraiser for a Worthy Cause
Hey there, dear friends and supporters of our mission to kick breast cancer’s butt! We are thrilled to invite you to an event that’s as meaningful as it is spooktacular. On October 28, we’re hosting “Scaring the Hell Outta Breast Cancer” at the Outta The Way Cafe’s Rabbit Hole, and you are all cordially invited. So, get ready for a hauntingly good time, all in the name of a fantastic cause. RSVP here or Make A Donation.
Our goal for this event is straightforward yet ambitious: we’re aiming to raise a whopping $10,000 to help women and men battling breast cancer through the American Cancer Society. This cause is near and dear to our hearts, especially to our Branch Manager, Chong Yi. While he might come across as a joking and easygoing guy, he’s a big softie on the inside, and this cause hits close to home for him. Chong has friends who are affected by this disease, and he’s committed to making a difference.
Now, let’s dive into what you can expect at this thrilling evening. “Scaring the Hell Outta Breast Cancer” promises to be a night to remember. We’ve got a killer lineup of entertainment that includes live music performed by none other than Chong Yi and his talented friends. The dance floor will be waiting for your fancy footwork, and the costume contest will add a bit of spooky flair to the night. So, get your creative costume thinking caps on and come dressed to impress (or terrify)!
As for the libations, our event will feature a cash bar, ensuring that your cups stay full while your hearts are even fuller. Delectable appetizers will keep you fueled and ready for a night of fun and festivities.
Spooky Good Raffles
But that’s not all! We’ve prepared some thrilling ways for you to contribute to our noble cause. You can help us reach our $10,000 goal by participating in our raffle. Raffle tickets are just $10 each, and there are some incredible prizes up for grabs:
- A gift card for a dozen cupcakes from the famous Georgetown Cupcake.
- A $100 gift card from Clyde’s Restaurant, which happens to be Chong’s favorite watering hole.
- Gift baskets generously donated by Flynn Title and Print 1.
- Golf outings and lunch at prestigious clubs with realtor Nathan Dart or mortgage advisor Derek Harman.
- Digital Marketing Magic Basket from brand manager Kellie Hodges.
- And of course, there’s a 50/50 raffle where half of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society and half to one lucky winner.
Killer Live Auction Items
But wait, there’s more! Our live auction features some truly incredible items up for grabs:
- A one-week vacation in Dewey Beach.
- Four tickets to an Orioles baseball game, right next to the dugout.
- Two lower level tickets to see the Washington Wizards vs Oklahoma City Thunder in action.
- Four tickets to a Capitals Hockey game, complete with parking.
- And the “BOOzy Wagon” filled with The Yi Team’s favorite libations, ready to keep your spirits high!
It’s going to be a night of fun, frolic, and fundraising that you won’t want to miss. Together, we can make a significant impact and help the American Cancer Society in their mission to fight breast cancer. So, mark your calendars for October 28 and get your costumes ready.
We can’t wait to see you there, dressed to impress and ready to make a difference! Let’s come together to scare the hell out of breast cancer.
Many Thanks To Our Ghoultastic Sponsors!
Without a doubt, we couldn’t do a spooktacular event like this without the generous donations from our friends below. Please take a moment to follow their links and send business their way if you can! And many thanks for helping us Scare The Hell Outta Breast Cancer!
Outta This World Gourd Fun!
Want to make a donation or get more information? We’d love to talk to you! Contact our event coordinators!
Kellie Hodges email@example.com
Chong Yi firstname.lastname@example.org